In order for any background service to be performed, a signed Consumer Authorization must be filled out by each individual services are being requested for. This form must be filled out as completely and legibly as possible in order to prevent errors or delays in services. Any report which must be rerun due to errors on the final report, as a direct result from incorrect or misleading information found on the consumer authorization will be subject to a fee in order to rerun all affected results. All reports which must be rerun due to mistakes on the part of Norred & Associates, our vendors or our agents, will be rerun free of cost.
The consumer authorization found in this link is a basic template used by Norred & Associates and is intentionally designed to cover a wide range of services. All Consumer Authorizations, regardless of format, must contain the following in order to be accepted and processed:
- The Agreement must be clear and able to be read. Please keep in mind that the process of scanning, faxing and emailing will cause some distortion in the image.
- The name indicated must be legible and reflect the individual’s legal name. Nick names or names used will cause errors in results.
- The form must be signed by the individual and the signature date indicated.
- The date indicated must not exceed 60 days from the date of submission.
- Date of Birth and Social Security Number must be completed and accurate.
- Complete Driver’s License number must be indicated if a Motor Vehicle report is being requested. Please copy the number from the Driver’s License in the same format as indicated on the card, being sure to include all numbers and/or letters listed. Once the form has been completed, please make sure to verify that all information is present and accurate prior to sending.